Whats your fav artist

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Ocean Life

Above is another of my pictures called ''Ocean Life''.It took me about three days to complete this picture.My favorite fish would the purple and yellow fish at the way top of the picture.Which fish is your favorite? In my picture there is an eel, a beautiful Harlequin, and a Coral Rock Cod, All, of course, live in a coral reef. Some of the fish's colors are a little off from how they really look. Thanks again to my wonderful art teacher for helping me with art, and Eirene my amazing artist friend. Please comment.

9 comments:

Homeschooled Kid said...

That would be great in You-Know-what :)

eirenee said...

Thank you for mentioning me in your blog. I am honored. I think my favorite fish are the blue and purple ones. All your fish remind me of the fish in the Go Fish game that we used to play with Richard all the time. Remember?

I think this is a fantastic drawing.

P.S. I got your letter today with the beautiful rose drawing and petals. Thank you so much. I miss you so much and can't wait to see you soon. :-)

Vita said...

My favorite is the blue and red one. Melissa your Art is getting better every day! I am very very happy to have you as a student.

Unknown said...

Very colorful! I like the shapes of the two yellow fish near the top.

MGF said...

i like that painting. was that the one you and homeschoolkid made?


Your friend MGF

Angel said...

Your pictures is AMAZING!!! So colorful and realistic. I like the yellow and purple fish as well. Beautiful!

Melissa (Melgurl) said...

Thanks for your comments.This picture is not the one me and Cloe were working on.

Sky said...

THAT LOOKS SO LIFE LIKE! SO NEAT!

Homeschooled Kid said...

Mel, I'm sorry my original comment didn't post. Your picture is beautiful and very life like! Great job!!