Whats your fav artist

Friday, April 29, 2011

One Year

I remember last spring the craze for blogging. The craze has died down, but I kept commenting and blogging as well as a few others. Amazingly enough, one year has passed since my first blog Spring at Last( finally). The same thoughts are still in my head, but it is a little sad to know that time is done and i must make way for a new year and time. Thank you to all my blogger friends for staying true for the whole year, you are all amazing. I also enjoyed hearing your comments. I still cant believe this blog is one years old. Maybe this blog will be two years next year and so on, but for now it's one year
Melissa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I promise to be a faithful commentor! I have a new email address so your posts will come to my phone now :)

Remind me to lend you my O'keefe book!

Homeschooled Kid said...

hey I finished your ankelet so if you go to soccer I can give it to you then :)