Whats your fav artist

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Bird Watching

My mom found a website where you can watch live baby birds in their nest.We are watching humming bird babies.There are two of them and they are growing fast. Today I woke up and saw that they grew new feathers. I saw the mother feeding and laying on her babies.I have known them for about 3 days,but my mom found the site has been watching them since Sunday. I am also watching unhatched duck eggs, Red Deer eggs, House Wren eggs,and Cardinal babies.I have some links to visit them below.







9 comments:

eirenee said...

We have some of the most beautiful birds down here in TN. When you come to visit, you can see them. We also have a hummingbird feeder as well. There are the gorgeous blue bird down here as well as red breasted robins and a host of others that I don't even know. You and Geordie can do the bird watching together. He's always looking at birds.

Melissa (Melgurl) said...

I can not wait to visit you and Geordie down in TN.

Melissa

Angel said...

Nature is such a beautiful thing. It's wonderful you have such an appreciation.

Anonymous said...

Kai and I noticed the feathers today too! They are beautiful. Thank you for the other links!

Homeschooled Kid said...

Birds are pretty, my favriote bird is the Robin :)

MGF said...

That is awesome! :)

Melissa (Melgurl) said...

We put all of them up and flip back and forth to watch our babies.

Vita said...

Thank you for sharing these great links! I am going to show them to Anna and Andrei. It would be fun to see a baby hummingbird:) we just saw some grown up ones in CA.

Unknown said...

Maybe I don't have the patience to sit and watch bird nests. Or I need to watch at a different time when something is happening. But thank you for sharing the links. I will try again in the morning.