Whats your fav artist

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Jamaica Bay

On Friday we went to Jamaica Bay Wildlife Reserve.We saw plenty of birds including an Osprey, a Glossy Ibis, and my favorite the Yellow Warbler. We also saw a plant called Mullien. This plant was as soft as a blanket.The Indians used this plant as diapers for their babies.We also filled in workbooks that made us Junior Rangers. As Junior Rangers, we all received badges and patches. I had a great time in the outdoors with my friends, family and the great outdoors.


P.S Thanks for organizing this event Betty .

8 comments:

gdagis said...

Did you see any vultures? That is MY favorite bird! They are so pretty!

Angel said...

We all had a good time didn't we? Pretty picture of yellow warbler.

Melissa (Melgurl) said...

LOL, George you are so funny. Melissa will be glad to read her Uncles comment.

JoAnn

Melissa (Melgurl) said...

Indeed i am.

Homeschooled Kid said...

I have never been to Jamacia Bay before.I love the picture you put up of the bird it is soo pretty :)

With lots of colors,
Chloe

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I am so glad you had a good time on the trip. I enjoyed your company!

eirenee said...

Matthew and I used to love to go to Jamaica Bay. Isn't it gorgeous? Matthew did a boyscout project were he planted nearly 200 trees there. I bet you saw some of them. :-)