Whats your fav artist

Monday, May 3, 2010

German

I got a free demo from Rosetta Stone today. I am learning German . I learn German words by teaching myself from books and maybe next year I may even take real classes. I also wanted to try Rosetta Stone which is a popular computer program, so I ordered the free demo. It lived up to my expectations. Now I desperately want to get Rosetta Stone. It is really expensive, but if you really want to learn a language I think it would be worth it. I have plans for earning money to purchase it. One cool thing about this program is that you can speak to the computer to check your pronunciation. Now you can see why I really want it......

9 comments:

Unknown said...

You are so dedicated and have family members you can tap as resources until you get the Rosetta Stone program.

Anonymous said...

Mel, I am so excited for you. I know how eager and determined you are to learn German. I am very glad that Chloe has found such an amazing young lady to call her friend. Keep up the excellent work and I'm sure you'll earn the money to purchase the program in no time at all!

Angel said...

Mel, we have used Powerspeak for German in our house and Sky really likes it. It's less expensive than Rosetta Stone.

Sky said...

I use to take german lessons online! But I always had to be reminded to, so I dropped out...

eirenee said...

And then we can go to Germany together and you can do all the talking to the people there. :-)

Unknown said...

Just wanted to say that I love the PINK!

Melissa (Melgurl) said...

Thanks Betty.Eirenee we will go to Germany together and i will do all the talking or we can just bring my dad a long and he can talk while we have tons of fun.

Homeschooled Kid said...

I've heard of Rosetta Stone.I've never tried it but I think better than learning it raw from a book.But the best way to learn German is from Melissa.:) Melissa ROCKS!

Auf Wiedersehen,
Chloe

Melissa (Melgurl) said...

Thanks Clohe