Whats your fav artist

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Books

Do you want a good book? I have some ideas. My first suggestion would be "Finally" by Wendy Mass. This book deserves 9 out of 10. My next book is especially for Chloe. The books name is"the Tail of Emily Windsnap. I thought Chloe would like it because it about a mermaid, and we know how much she loves them. Book number four is called "Noonies Masterpiece." It is a little strange, but whoever likes art should get this book. Last of all is "Julia Gillian". That book has two in the series. I will critique some more books when I get my newest load of books from the library.

7 comments:

Angel said...

Thanks for your book reviews. They are very helpful!

Sky said...

Wow! I might want to read those books!

Unknown said...

Do you think these books are good for girls or boys too?

Melissa (Melgurl) said...

They are mostly for girls ,but Julia Gillian could pass.In my next review i will post some books that boys would like to read.

Homeschooled Kid said...

Thanks Melgirl :) yes I have heard of "The Tail of Emily Windsnap" what I'm going to blog about is...MERMAIDS!

With lots of books,
Chloe the mermaid ;)

Unknown said...

Do you think boys would enjoy reading these books as well?

eirenee said...

I just bought a book by the writer, Eva Ibbotson. She does a lot of youth literature and young adult literature. She particularly likes to focus on the time periods surrounding World War II. The book is called The Reluctant Heiress. I have not read it yet. I thought maybe we could read it together this summer. Don't you wish the summer could go on forever?