Whats your fav artist

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Presidents Challenge

Every year an event called Presidents Challenge is held. Today, as always, I participated. We do all different activities like sit ups , pull ups,the mile run, the V stretch,and some other things. Depending on how good you perform you get certain color badges--blue(Presidential) is the best, then red (National),and finally white(participant). I had a pretty good time. The mile run was not as horrible as I expected. During the middle of an activity it started to drizzle a little. The rain felt good as we were that hot and tired. I would have enjoyed this more if all my blogging friends would have came.

6 comments:

Angel said...

Good for you, Melissa! Exercise and fitness is so important for anyone's well-being. Let us know next time and we will try to come out and support you.

Melissa (Melgurl) said...

Your kids can participate too. I think they would enjoy it.

Homeschooled Kid said...

To my amici,

Hey Melissa I'm sorry I wasn't there :( BUT -I'll be there next year. (Hopefully playing baseball) ;)

Your amici,
Chloe

tsx33 said...

i bet it would have been the most fun if i was there ;)

im proud of you melissa!
love you<3

Melissa (Melgurl) said...

i would have been great if you would have came.

melissa

Unknown said...

Wish we could've been there to cheer you on! Thanks for letting us know what we missed.